8.18.2011

Likeness #26 : Magic bullet

She: "I'll Have a "Peen-yo Coolata" Puhlease."
Me: "No, sorry we don't have that." 
She: (exaggerated sad face) "I'll have one a them "strowburry dakkary thangs I giss" 
Me: "We don't have a blender, I cannot make any of those.  Do you want something sweet and on ice, we can make something very good."
She: "NO BLENDER!!?? I'M A HAFTA GETCHALL A MAGIC BULLET FOR CHRISSMAS!!!!"
She:(as I am walking away she yells at my back) "Don't yall have some normal food, like some chips and salsa or somethinh, I am from the mid-west, and I need some REAL food! Yall's menu too fanc-ay!" (she proceeds to order and DEVOUR 2 huge orders of "Mixed Fry" heaps of tempuraed everything. ugh......

2 comments:

  1. I WANT TO BEEN THERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do get a whole lot done w/ those few squiggles!

    ReplyDelete